Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I've always been fascinated by symbolism


Free Press or Press Free:
This is a very open debate…nowadays!
Today I was at the post-office and, as usually, I was cueing in order to pay my bills…my mood wasn’t the best. A fat woman was sitting in front of a table in order to fill some forms and there, on the table… I saw a copy of a magazine completely abandoned…close to her but it wasn’t hers…. It had kind of 70’s look, with some religious images in the cover. The title: CHIESA VIVA. I took my time and then, when the fat woman wasn’t there anymore, I grabbed the magazine. I start to look inside… wow… awesome. The magazine is actually full of a lot of conspiracy theories against the Church…and what is even more genial …they actually proclaim that the enemies are inside the Church itself. They point freemasons inside Popes, Saints, there are also some detailed graphics that explain one by one the freemasons symbolism inside some religious buildings. It’s very fascinating and the reconstructions are so precise, sometime excessively precise. My mind starts to think endlessly.
Communism, Evolution Theory, Modernism (there are some beautiful attacks against some architectural aspects), Neo-catechumenal…everything is a lie of the Free Masons against the Church…and everything is inside the Church. My ideas about what is true and what it false, about lies and truth became confused. A remainder from high-school: Saint Agostino’s philosophy.
Then I arrived back home…I watched a reality on streaming-TV, it’s a competition among dance crews. I am a follower of this format. I support the black-voguers from NY. They are called Vogue EVOLUTION They ran off the ride. I felt sad. Vogue Vogue Vogue…forever vogue.

Soundtrack for the reader:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtfyHlX_srg&NR=1

No comments:

Post a Comment