Wednesday, October 28, 2009

OUT SOON!




EMPTY RESTAURANT

Issue N#1

THOMAS JEPPE

Thomas Jeppe is an artist and publisher working in Melbourne, Australia.

I met Thomas in a boat. That night the boat was particularly dangling especially for a summer night without wind. Then I kept meeting Thomas every party. He told me a bit about his hand-made tattoos. PRONTO. COCO NUT. He gave me his book SERIOUS ISSUE. He has a lot of things to do with books.


EMPTY RESTAURANT
is a Fanzine (Xeroxed and Self-distributed).
The project consists in a special collaboration between myself and a different artist for each issue. The idea is to create a monographic fanzine where I will invite an artist to design an original cover. The publication will be filled with quotes and references that the artist deems important and influential for his/her own research. The design of the fanzine will be the result of a binary collaboration between the invited artists and myself.

PHOTO : Thomas Jeppe by Shauna T (from PAM)

No comments:

Post a Comment